City-car. First step of its promotion



It was sent on 6.11.2017 for two addresses in Tesla Gigafactory without any feedback in three days, so I'm free of any obligations.  

Dear friends from Tesla Gigofactory, 
Pls, forward this letter ASAP for your high level management as importance of the letter merits.

If following your official web-site https://www.tesla.com/gigafactory and argued warnings of stock exchange analysts of Energy and Capital (eac-eletter@angelnexus.com) about possible soon crash of Elon Musk and your Gigafactory,  because world growing demand and prices of Lithium and Cobalt and very limited their land deposits, I suppose a method not only to save Mr. Elon business, but a possibility manifold to  increase and cheapen his electric cars production and batteries for them, if using my patentable technology and small upgrading of your Gigasfactory.

I key elements of my patentable offer are a special design of electric car as a city-grid element combined with a methods of their sooner introduction and application being needed in extremely small battery, but a special designed powering being a great invention of mine, because it is more simple, more cheap, more convenient, more energy effective, than all now known technologies. Your company is a first big business is informed directly by me about. A disclosure you can see in

In my golden age, I’m interested to see our world to be more convenient for living as soon as possible, and have very small interest to earn big money of it. But as a normal person I would be very angry if not being personally granted by Mr. Elon and to see you as sluggish and ungrateful pigs.   
So I can agree for short confidence (e.g. a year or half of a year), because my sympathy to Mr. Elon businesses and I would like to give him a time preference and not more, and then I intend to inform free your competitors directly too.   

David Judbarovski, principle inventor, retired engineer,
Address: str. Giborei Sinai 30/23, Akko, 2430702, Israel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Progressive city-car realization and powering-Updated,#1

Equipment for Short Take-off and Landing (E-STOL)

Breakthrough new fuel is better than oil