Recruiter to me

От: Austin Duncan Date: пт, 31 июл. 2026 г., 18:02 Subject: ​David / Engineering & Innovation To: Hi David, I recently came across your background and was impressed by the breadth of your engineering experience and your lifelong commitment to innovation. Your work across systems engineering, applied mathematics, automation, and multidisciplinary research, combined with your extensive experience as an inventor, reflects a rare ability to solve complex technical challenges from first principles. I’m currently advising a few organizations that are expanding their technical leadership and innovation capabilities. They’re particularly interested in individuals who can bring deep engineering insight, cross-disciplinary thinking, and practical problem-solving to advanced technology and R&D initiatives. Your experience developing concepts across engineering systems, energy, manufacturing, automation, and applied research stood out as an especially interesting fit for the type of opportunities these organizations are exploring. I realize you may be focused on your independent research and consulting work, but because these searches require an uncommon combination of technical depth, systems thinking, and innovation, I wanted to introduce myself directly rather than rely on traditional outreach. If you'd be open to taking a look, I'd be happy to share the job descriptions with you. Kindly Regard, Austin Ducan Professional Recruiter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ship powered by sun PV-cells

Progressive city-car realization and powering-Updated,#1

Fresh look on wind power generation